The Drosinos Family

Sunday, January 06, 2008






Bright and early Saturday morning, John, our friend Mike, Melina, and I went to set up my art show at Bean There Cafe in Chesapeake, VA. A few months ago I submitted a painting series I created while in my Master's program at the Univ of Maryland, and I received a call for my own show last week. I am so excited!!!! I am really proud of this particular piece of work and can't wait to hear the feedback from those who view it. It will be up for 2 weeks, and there will be a reception next Friday for family and friends. Above are some pictures of the exhibit. (FYI- I have a blog dedicated to my artwork if interested:) http://www.kjesuitart.blogspot.com/ I think you can get to it from this site as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home